Your personal data includes information such as:
Date of birth
Details about your dog/s
Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) by contacting us at email@example.com.
Information we collect:
We collect information to provide the best possible experience when you use our Services. Much of what you consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
- Purchase any of our Dog Services (e.g.: billing information, including name, address);
- request updates (e.g.: telephone number);
- complete contact forms from us (e.g.: email)
However, we also collect additional information when delivering our Services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. These methods of collection may not be as obvious, so we wanted to explain what these might be and how they work:
Account related information is collected in association with your use of our Services, such as services you have purchased, when services renew or expire, information requests and notes or details on our interactions.
How we use information:
We strongly believe in both reducing the amount of data we collect and limiting the use and purpose of that data to only:
- Data for which we need to support your service
- Data necessary to deliver the Services you have purchased
- Data we might be required or permitted to keep for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
Sharing with trusted third parties:
We share your personal data with trusted third-party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
- Processing credit card payments
- Storing Data about yourself & your dog/s
- Creating & Processing Invoices
- Updating you about your dog/s care
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilising, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for. All third party providers are certified (GDPR) compliant as of the 25th May 2018.
How we secure, store, and retain your data:
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilisation of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes.
These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract, or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending, or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
How you can access, update or delete your data:
To easily access, update or delete, your personal data (where available), Please use the online portal when originally signing up for our services, or by contacting us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
Attn: Pooch Patrol HQ, 90 Church Lane, Copthorne,West Sussex RH10 3QG
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.
Date last modified – 9 November 2018