We all know that organising a special event such as a wedding or big birthday party can be stressful and a lot of hard work. For most people having a dog is like having an extra member of the family and for many dog lovers their canine companion is their best friend and a very important member of their pack.
Part of celebrating anything is about bringing all of your friends, family and loved ones together to share your happiness and experience together. So, having to leave behind one of the most important members, your beloved pet can be a huge disappointment, not to mention an added worry about who will look after them and where they will go on the big day.
Our Guest of Honour service enables your dog not only to attend but be part of your event too.
I can offer a fully bespoke service with a flexible plan that will suit both you and your dog. Giving your dog their very own personal chaperone where I can assist and supervise your dog throughout the event.
While your saying “I do”, or dancing away at your party, I can be on hand to make sure they will be catered for and most of all happy while you relax and see to your guests. From meeting and greeting or simply being involved in all of those important photographs, knowing your loved one is being fully looked after is peace of mind and reassuring.
When it’s time for your dog to leave the celebration, they will be chauffeured back to my home in an air conditioned vehicle, for their own little mini break at a five star boarding establishment in Copthorne West Sussex.
I am DBS checked, licensed and fully insured by West Sussex County Council. I have been studying at Plumpton College in the evenings and have now received both my level 2 and 3 in Canine Behaviour. I have also completed my dog first aid and emergency canine care course .
I look forward to meeting you and your dog and hearing about your exciting event. Your dog shall go to the ball!
Prices begin at £285.00
- Initial consultation
- Meeting your Guest of Honour and going on a short walk together to get to know your dog
- Visiting your venue prior to the day
- Arriving at the venue up to 30 minutes before the ceremony or party begins
- Up to four hours of personal dog chaperone service as per needs discussed
- Liaising with the venue
- Co-ordinating with the photographer on the day
Additional prices tailored to your individual needs:
- Dress rehearsal attendance (recommended so your dog is comfortable and familiar with your plans)
- Training sessions for walking down to aisle
- Additional night’s accommodation
- Extra dog
- Dog wash and groom, so your Bestie is looking as good as you on your big day
- Accessorise your pet with a flower garland or bow tie
Meet and Greet
If you would like your dog to meet and greet guests, I can assist with this role on the day.
Overnight stay and dog chauffeur service
One night’s accommodation and dog chauffeur to and from the venue (within a 20 mile radius – extra mileage will be charged after this according to rates on the day).
testimonials from our clients
Click on the photo to visit the testimonial